The Role: Senior Marketing Campaign Manager
The Senior Marketing Campaign Manager ensures the creation, delivery and execution of integrated marketing programs that drive demand generation and brand awareness in alignment with our B2B client’s overall marketing goals.
The Senior Marketing Campaign Manager will coordinate across both the client team and the agency account team to deliver end to end (planning to execution) integrated marketing campaigns across up to four (4) different B2B industry verticals at a time.
The Senior Marketing Campaign Manager will provide a balanced approach of strategizing, managing and executing through a variety of channels including email, web, social, and digital advertising, while providing continual improvement to campaign process and optimization of campaign activities.
To Be Successful In This Role, You Will Have:
- A proven track record of successfully creating integrated marketing programs for a B2B organization.
- Strong business acumen and creative content development aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to motivate and interact effectively with all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to create compelling campaign offers and to relay campaign plans and results to key stakeholders.
Description & Details:
- Help market and engage existing customers and prospects across a variety of verticals, with the goal to drive thought leadership and new customer acquisition and adoption.
- Create audience-centric strategies, understanding buyers and customers, and crafting messaging and content that resonates with various personas.
- Understand target buyer and customer personas, buying needs, and buyer’s journey to inform the development of messaging and content strategy.
- Execute on sales enablement plans to equip reps with the content they need to successfully engage with buyers and customers.
- Act as a primary liaison to collaborate with client teams (sales, product management, etc.) to create and execute integrated campaigns that align with business priorities.
- Act as the primary resource for the planning of integrated campaigns, identify stakeholder requirements and have ownership for timelines, deliverables, metrics.
- Leverage persona data and behavioral activity to drive leads through the lead funnel and record the buyer's journey. Deliver personalized content to leads/prospects at the right time, with the right message.
- Define measurable campaign success criteria; monitor/evaluate ongoing campaign progress and quality, provide status updates to stakeholders, and take corrective action as necessary. Provide recommendations for ongoing improvement.
- Produce market-driven and theme-based campaigns; create and write compelling content across integrated channels.
- Must be able to maximize performance, monitor market trends, and identify marketing best practices to drive strategic campaign insights and adjustments.
- Manager-contributor that can effectively lead specialists, but is also willing and able to plan, create/write and support execution.
- Strong tactical marketing skills across owned and paid channels and creative vision.
- Prior success in developing integrated marketing strategies to drive awareness, growth and adoption.
- Strong ability to create messaging, positioning and content tailored to B2B audiences.
- Exceptionally strong verbal, written, visual/presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects and working cross-functionally.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify early signals/trends and quickly problem-solve.
- Strong interpersonal skills that ensure tight coordination with cross-functional groups.
- Highly accountable self-starter that is able to work with little direct supervision.
- High attention to detail is required with the ability to follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work.
- A desire to work in a high growth and results-oriented team environment.
- Previous campaign experience is required. Please be prepared with samples and examples.
- Must have experience with enterprise MarTech. Specific experience with HubSpot and Salesforce will be a big advantage.
- B2B software experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required, business or marketing degree preferred.
Currently this role is remote due to COVID-19, but will return to the Chicago office when deemed safe by the necessary guidelines.
About Team 201
We're a boutique firm that delivers integrated marketing services. Our client sweet spot is venture-backed B2B brands at key inflection points in their growth. Example clients: Tufin ($TUFN), Druva, Meltwater and EagleView.
Our very best team members are self-aware.
1. They can admit the things they're not good at.
2. They're not afraid to ask for help.
3. They like to share ideas and collaborate.
4. They celebrate feedback as a way to improve.
5. They are voracious learners.
6. They listen to understand not to respond.
7. They take accountability.
Learn more about us at Team201.io and our values here.