Team 201 is seeking a paid media leader to join an awesome integrated marketing team.
This individual acts as the day to day lead and is responsible for the implementation of campaigns, performance of all accounts against KPIs, adherence to deadlines and strategy development.
You'll partner with colleagues across functions to ensure that campaigns are consistently innovative; test new solutions and evaluate and optimize campaigns to drive our client's business goals.
This critical, client facing role is a balance of strategy and execution, and acts as a mentor within the team.
- Plan, manage, and execute Paid Search (PPC/SEM) and Paid Social campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management
- Responsible for ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives, including daily management of campaign budgets, on-site conversion actions, bid management, negative keyword strategies, website and category exclusions, ad creative, and landing page revisions based on performance history and the client's objectives
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Ads platform tools (i.e. auction insights and campaign planner), Moz, Ahrefs, SEMrush, comScore, and Compete or Alexa, etc.
- Execution & analysis of beta tests & new platforms/vendors
- Lead client communications and recommendations
- Develop and deliver a clear strategic vision to the client
- Forecast & project campaign results, regularly communicate growth opportunities with the client
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles (ideally with B2B tech experience), with increasing levels of responsibilities and excellent project management skills
- Ability to be a technical/discipline leader, and manage client communication without requiring much senior team involvement
- Strong client and team leadership qualities, comfortable contributing to company’s thought leadership on PPC industry topics
- 3-5 years of experience in managing large-scale B2B campaigns
- Mastery of Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms: Marketo, HubSpot, Salesforce
- Working knowledge of 3rd party platform management software (e.g. Kenshoo, DoubleClick DFA/DCM, Marin, AdLens, AdRoll, Bizible, etc.)
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Passion to work in an entrepreneurial and high growth environment
- Ability to move quickly and juggle multiple projects while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Seek out challenges and take calculated risks when appropriate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong client facing skills, with the ability to make credible strategic recommendations, provide updates against KPIs on a regular basis and participate in QBRs
- Well versed in client KPIs, specifically in a B2B context
- Advanced excel knowledge
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis
- Experience working with financial data and budgets
- Strong project and resource management skills
- Integrated marketing mindset - understanding of other marketing functions that influence paid activities
Currently this role is remote due to COVID-19, but will return to the Chicago office when deemed safe by the necessary guidelines.
About Team 201
We're a boutique firm that delivers integrated marketing services. Our client sweet spot is venture-backed B2B brands at key inflection points in their growth. Example clients: Tufin ($TUFN), Druva, Meltwater and EagleView.
Our very best team members are self-aware.
1. They can admit the things they're not good at.
2. They're not afraid to ask for help.
3. They like to share ideas and collaborate.
4. They celebrate feedback as a way to improve.
5. They are voracious learners.
6. They listen to understand not to respond.
7. They take accountability.
Learn more about us at Team201.io and our values here.